FAQ Topic: Utilities

How do I set up garbage service?

You will need to contact Waste Management to set up service. Service Representative at (530) 824-4690 Customer Service at 866-964-2729 Email at cssacramento@wm.com

How do I start my water/sewer services?

You will need to fill out a service request form and have a valid CA Drivers License or provide your Social Security Number. If you are a new home owner we will need a copy of the Grant Deed to your new home. If you are a tenant we will need your rental agreement, and … Continued

When is street sweeping on my block?

Commercial street sweeping is done every Tuesday of each month. Residential street sweeping is done every other Thursday of each month. If you have a specific question about street sweeping on your block please call Tiffany at (530) 824-7029.

Close window