How do I start my water/sewer services?

You will need to fill out a service request form and have a valid CA Drivers License or provide your Social Security Number.

If you are a new home owner we will need a copy of the Grant Deed to your new home.

If you are a tenant we will need your rental agreement, and a $50 deposit.


Close window