FAQ Topic: Pay a bill

How do I pay my water/sewer bill?

In person at the Finance Department: 1108 Solano St Cash, Check, or Money order Debit/Credit Card Payment drop box is available for after hours (Check or Money Order Only!) You can mail your payment to the address provided on the remittance stub. The address is 794 Third St. Corning, CA 96021 You can pay online … Continued

Close window