How do I pay my water/sewer bill?

In person at the Finance Department: 1108 Solano St

  • Cash, Check, or Money order
  • Debit/Credit Card
  • Payment drop box is available for after hours (Check or Money Order Only!)
  • You can mail your payment to the address provided on the remittance stub. The address is 794 Third St. Corning, CA 96021
  • You can pay online at

If you are paying online and do not have your bill, you can call (530) 824-7020, 8:00AM to 5:00PM Monday-Friday, to find out your account number and amount due.

Pay Online Now

Close window