CDBG-CV Rent, Mortgage, and Utility Assistance Program  -  Click Here!

CDBG-CV Programa de Asistencia de Renta, Hipoteca, y Servicios Publicos  -  Hacer Clic Aqui!

FAQ Topic: Health

Does my business have to recycle?

As of July 1, 2012 California State law requires the following businesses to arrange for recycling services: Any business that generates 4 cubic yards of waste per week; or Any multi-family establishment of 5 or more units ​Businesses and Multi-Family communities that meet the threshold must recycle at the place of work or jobsite. The … Continued

How do I donate or recycle edible food?

The organizations listed below can take donations of edible food. Please contact the organization first to ensure they are able to take your donation(s). Entities mandated by the State of California to donate edible food must have a contract in place with an organization prior to donating food to that organization. Corning Senior Center Corning … Continued

What is Recyclable?

For information on what is or is not recyclable, take a look at this flyer from Waste Management.

How often is city water tested?

Samples of the city water are taken every Wednesday for bacteria inspection. Well conditions and chlorine tests are done daily.  

Close window