How do I donate or recycle edible food?

The organizations listed below can take donations of edible food. Please contact the organization first to ensure they are able to take your donation(s). Entities mandated by the State of California to donate edible food must have a contract in place with an organization prior to donating food to that organization.

Corning Senior Center

Corning Christian Assistance

1015 4th Ave., Corning, CA 96021

Karen Burnett – (530) 824-4727

Collection Service Area: Tehama County

Types of Food Accepted: Bread/Bakery, Deli, Dairy, Meat, Produce, Dry Goods (Canned, Packaged Shelf Stable)

Close window