CDBG-CV Rent, Mortgage, and Utility Assistance Program  -  Click Here!

CDBG-CV Programa de Asistencia de Renta, Hipoteca, y Servicios Publicos  -  Hacer Clic Aqui!

FAQ Topic: Business licenses

How do I start a business in the city?

To start a business in the City of Corning you will need to fill out a business license application. All businesses engaging in transactions within Corning’s city limits are required to have a current business license. If your business will operate out of a building within the city limits you will need a certificate of … Continued

Close window