Notice re: Use of Information
- The information on this form is being requested by the Public Works and Finance Departments of the City of Corning.
- The Accounting Technician in the Coming Finance Department(824-7020) is the individual responsible to maintain these records and shall on request provide information concerning the location of the records and categories of persons using the same.
- This information is authorized to be maintained under the Coming Municipal Code, Title 13.
- Submission of all information requested is mandatory except for an individual's Social Security number, which is voluntary.
- Failure to provide mandatory information will result in disapproval of the request for services.
- The principle use of information requested is to verify the applicant's entitlement to services at the location identified and to locate the applicant in case of payment delinquencies.
- No known or forese able disclosures of requested information will be made Under Civil Code 1798.25(e) or (f).
- The applicant providing information is entitled to inspect the record containing such information during regular business hours.
per Calif. Civil Code Sec. 1798.17
After submitting the utility service request form you will need to send an email with a copy of your California Driver's License to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to complete the request.