FAQ Topic: Police FAQs

How can my group get a tour of the police department?

Contact Jennifer Smith to schedule a time and date for your school or community group.  We love visitors!  You’ll get to see the dispatch center, the inside of a patrol car, and maybe a glimpse into the super secret Evidence Room!

How do I get my child’s car seat checked?

The department no longer offers this service, but you can contact: Tehama County Public Health Department 530-527-6824 California Highway Patrol 530-527-2034 Tehama County Social Services 530-527-1911 Red Bluff AAA 530-529-9014 Red Bluff Police Department 530-527-3131

How do I pay a parking citation?

In person at the Finance Department: 1108 Solano St Check or Money order NO CASH Debit/Credit Card Payment drop box is available for after hours You can pay online at www.corning.org You can mail your payment to the address provided on the remittance stub. The address is 794 Third St. Corning, CA 96021 Please include the … Continued

How do I dispute a parking citation?

If you have a dispute regarding your citation or lost your citation, please contact the Police Department to obtain further information. (530) 824-7000

Close window