FAQ Topic: Police

How do I get my child’s car seat checked?

The department no longer offers this service, but you can contact: Tehama County Public Health Department 530-527-6824 California Highway Patrol 530-527-2034 Tehama County Social Services 530-527-1911 Red Bluff AAA 530-529-9014 Red Bluff Police Department 530-527-3131

Who do I call about police-related non-emergencies?

You can always call 530-824-7000 if you have a non-emergency matter.  You may remain anonymous, but the more information you provide, the better. We need to know: Your location What is happening Your name Descriptions of people and vehicles involved   Remember to: Speak slowly and calmly if possible Answer the dispatcher’s questions as clearly … Continued

How do I get a copy of a police report?

State laws and departmental policies determine who is able to get a copy of a police report.  To submit a request, first download a copy of this form and submit it.  We will respond within 10 days.

How do I file a police report?

Please call 530-824-7000 to file a police report.  Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need help or have a question. If you have an emergency, call 911, and be prepared to provide: Your location The nature of the emergency A description of people and vehicles involved Remember to speak slowly and clearly … Continued

Close window