CDBG-CV Rent, Mortgage, and Utility Assistance Program  -  Click Here!

CDBG-CV Programa de Asistencia de Renta, Hipoteca, y Servicios Publicos  -  Hacer Clic Aqui!

How do I file a police report?

Please call 530-824-7000 to file a police report.  Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need help or have a question.

If you have an emergency, call 911, and be prepared to provide:

  • Your location
  • The nature of the emergency
  • A description of people and vehicles involved

Remember to speak slowly and clearly and answer all questions as accurately and directly as possible.

Close window