Business License

Business license applications can be emailed to

Application Information

All businesses engaging in transactions within Corning’s city limits are required to have a current
business license. This includes businesses from a home-based office. Business licenses are renewed
annually on a fiscal year basis. (July 1st – June 30th)

Certificate of Occupancy

If your business will operate out of a building within the city limits you will need this form along with a business license application. Additionally, you will need to contact the Building and Fire department to schedule an inspection.

Home Occupation

You will need to submit this form along with a business license application if your business is based out of your home and your home resides within the city limits.



Close window