Burn Permit Information

A burning permit is required to burn leaves or brush trimmings within the City Limits.

Leaves can only be burned on private property. Burning is not allowed on City streets or right of ways.

This permit is free of charge. You can get the permit application at the Corning Fire Department, located at 814 5th Street.

Close window