6:30 pm Corning City Hall
794 Third St, Corning 96021
- CALL TO ORDER: 6:30 p.m.
- ROLL CALL:
- BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR:
- Waive the reading and approve the Minutes of the October 17, 2023 Planning Commission Meeting with any necessary corrections:
- PUBLIC HEARINGS AND MEETINGS:
- Use Permit No. 2023-319 – Raphiely Anya, Taco El Dorado is seeking a Use Permit to establish a Mobile Vending Business to be located along the west side of Highway 99-W approximately 896 feet south on the Solano Street and Highway 99-W intersection. Address: 998 Hwy. 99W APN: 069-210-015
- Tentative Parcel Map. 2023-03 – Margaret Oliveira proposes to divide an approximately 16.7-acre lot into two (2) separate parcels; Parcel 1 located within the city limits and zoned C-3 General Business District (CBDZ) into 10.6 acres, and Parcel 2 located on the west side of Interstate 5 into 6.1 acres. This project is located on the west side of Highway 99-W just north of the Highway 99-W/Loleta Avenue Intersection. APN: 069-205-015.
- General Plan Amendment 2023-01 to change land use from C- Commercial to PM – Public/Municipal; Rezone 2023-01 – to change zoning of affected properties from C-2, Central Business District Commercial to P-Q, Public or Quasi-Public District; Conditional Use Permit 2023-320 to permit the use of the affected parcels for the purposes of a recreation center and/or municipal parking lot (071-134-008 only); and Parcel Merger 2023-03 to merge 11 existing lots/parcels into one (1) pursuant to Corning Municipal Code Chapter 16.36 – City of Corning for the City of Corning Recreation Center Project. Address: 1101 Solano St.; APN’s: 071-136-001 – 071-136-011 only.
- REGULAR AGENDA:
- PUBLIC COMMENTS AND BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR:
POSTED: FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2023