3:00 pm Corning City Hall
794 Third St, Corning 96021
- CALL TO ORDER: 3:00 p.m.
- ROLL CALL: Commissioner: Carol Mueller
Chairperson: Judy Turner
- BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR:
- REGULAR AGENDA: All items listed below are in the order which we believe are of most interest to the public at this meeting. However, if anyone in the audience wishes to have the order of the agenda changed, please come to the podium, and explain the reason you are asking for the order of the agenda to be changed.
- Waive the Reading and Approve the Minutes of the August 7, 2023 Special Meeting with any necessary corrections.
- Report on Ridell Trust Funds and Expenditures:
Current balance: $224,470.14 Expenditures: $600
- Presentation, Discussion, and possible recommendation relating to CMC Architecture’s Proposal for the Corning Library Remodel.
- ITEMS PLACED ON THE AGENDA FROM THE FLOOR:
- COMMISSIONER REPORTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS:
The Corning Library Commission serves as an advisory body to the Corning City Council and the Tehama County Library Director on Public Library issues including recommendations for building improvements, improvements to the literary, music and film collection and planning for future library service to the Community of Corning. The Commission provides a public forum for the proposal and discussion of public library services that benefit the Community. Ideally the Commission would encourage community volunteers to work together in the planning for current and future library facility and program needs.
POSTED: FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2023