6:30 pm Corning City Hall
794 Third St, Corning 96021
CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
TUESDAY, JULY 25, 2023
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
794 THIRD STREET
This is an Equal Opportunity Program; Federal Law prohibits discrimination. Complaints of discrimination may be filed with the Secretary of Agriculture, Washington, D.C. 20250.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Title VI. If you need special assistance or translation services to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 530/824-7033 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Notification in advance of the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting.
- CALL TO ORDER: 6:30 p.m.
- ROLL CALL:
Jose “Chuy” Valerio
Mayor: Robert Snow
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE: Led by the City Manager.
- INVOCATION: Led by Councilwoman Shelly Hargens.
- PROCLAMATIONS, RECOGNITIONS, APPOINTMENTS, PRESENTATIONS:
- PUBLIC COMMENTS AND BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR:
- CONSENT AGENDA: It is recommended that items listed on the Consent Agenda be acted on simultaneously unless a Councilmember or members of the audience request separate discussion and/or action.
- Waive reading, except by title, of any Ordinance under consideration at this meeting for either introduction or passage, per Government Code Section 36934.
- Waive the reading and approve Minutes of the July 11, 2023 City Council Meeting with any necessary corrections.
- July 20, 2023 Claim Warrant in the amount of $546,184.60.
- July 20, 2023 Business License Report.
- Authorize payment of invoice #24914 in the amount of $3,465.58 to R.E.Y. Engineers for the West Street School ATP Connectivity Project Engineering and Environmental Services for work completed between June 1, 2023 and June 30, 2023.
- Authorize payment of invoice #24915 in the amount of $3,346.18 to R.E.Y. Engineers for the Olive View School ATP Connectivity Project Engineering and Environmental Services for work completed between June1, 2023 and June 30, 2023.
- ITEMS REMOVED FROM THE CONSENT AGENDA:
- PUBLIC HEARINGS AND MEETINGS:
- REGULAR AGENDA:
- ITEMS PLACED ON THE AGENDA FROM THE FLOOR:
- COMMUNICATIONS, CORRESPONDENCE, AND INFORMATION:
- REPORTS FROM MAYOR AND COUNCIL MEMBERS: City Councilmembers will report on attendance at conferences/meetings reimbursed at City expense (Requirement of Assembly Bill 1234).