6:30 pm Corning City Hall
794 Third St, Corning 96021
CITY OF CORNING
AIRPORT COMMISSION MEETING
MONDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2023
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
794 THIRD STREET
CALL TO ORDER: 6:30 p.m.
Chairperson: Barbara Boot
- BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR: None.
- REGULAR AGENDA:
- Approve Minutes of the April 3, 2023 Airport Commission Meeting. (Pulled, to be presented at the next meeting).
- Update on the 2023 Corning Airport Pavement Maintenance Project.
- Discussion of Repair or Replacement of Airport PAPI Lights.
- Discussion of Airport Grants and proposed Airport Projects.
- ITEMS PLACED ON THE AGENDA FROM THE FLOOR:
The Corning Airport Commission serves as an advisory body to the Corning City Council on Municipal Airport and Aviation issues including: Use, Master Planning, Land Acquisition and Development, Beautification, and Improvement and Maintenance of the Corning Municipal Airport. The Commission provides a public forum for the proposal and discussion of airport services and amenities that benefit the Community. Ideally the Commission would encourage Pilots, Airport Businesses, Airport Land Leaseholders, Hangar Owners and Tenants to work together in the planning for current and future facility and Airport needs.